1. My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability.
2. Above all else I want to see.
3. Above all else I want to see differently.
4. God is in everything I see.
5. God is in everything I see, because God is in my mind.
After the upheaval of the week, today truly felt like a Sunday, a day of rest and connection to God. I meditated on the above while walking around the park in the glorious sunshine this afternoon. The crocus were out in all their glorious colours, purples, yellows, whites. I hugged a tree, walked on the grass (till the dog turd forced me back onto the paved path) and communed with the birds and the bees. Wish I’d taken my camera.
I wrote the ending of the book in my head while I walked, its just a shame it cannot be downloaded directly from my mind to the laptop. I am tantalisingly close to the end. Three more days should do it. I also began to draft the legalese book. Four books this year? Could that be possible? Could it?